This event has finished
To make sure we can offer all interested participants the possibility to join, and with the health and safety of all participants and speakers in mind, the BHS Board has decided to organize the upcoming educational courses online.
The speakers will record their presentation from home instead of giving their lecture live on November 14. The presentations will be published on the BHS website so that you will be able to watch the presentations at a time which is convenient for you.
The recordings will be published by December 16 at the latest.
Registration educational courses
- Attendance to the seminars is free for BHS members
- Trainees in Hematology are invited to register on line at the beginning of the 2-year cycle. It is allowed to start with either seminar 1 (year 1) or seminar 7 (year 2)
- Other BHS members are welcome to attend the course without previous registration
- Non-BHS members must pay a fee, the equivalent of one year BHS membership for each year of the course
- The registration for the seminars 2019-2021 is required once-only. Any changes or updates can be made at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinators: Koen Theunissen (Hasselt) / Catherine Lambert (UCL)
- Immunodeficiency (genetic & acquired) (Isabelle Meyts)
- Thrombocytopenia (Ann Janssens)
- Leucopenia (neutropenia, lymphopenia) and leucocytosis (Nicole Straetmans)
- Aplastic anemia (Veerle Labarque)
- Iron overload disorders and iron chelation (Koen Theunissen)
- Hematological problems in pregnancy (Catherine Lambert)