CYAD-N2T-005 (DEPLETHINK) (R/R)
An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of NKR-2 Treatment Administration After a Non-myeloablative Preconditioning Chemotherapy in Relapse/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Patients.
- Administration of NKR-2 cells
- Age ≥ 18 years and ≤ 70 years
- A confirmed relapsed or refractory AML (≥ 5% blasts in bone marrow or in peripheral blood) after one prior therapy defined as either
- Recurrence of disease after a complete remission (CR)
- Failure to achieve CR with initial therapy
- ECOG score 0-2
- The patient has a confirmed or suspected tumor involvement in the central nervous system (CNS)
- Patients who have received any cancer therapy (investigational agent or not), including but not limited to chemotherapy, small molecules, monoclonal antibodies (e.g., immune checkpoint blockade therapies), or radiotherapy within 2 weeks before the planned day for the apheresis.
- Patients who have received prior allogeneic stem cell transplantation or chimeric antigen receptor therapy.
- Institut Jules Bordet