We are pleased to inform you that BHS has launched its e-learning platform! Dedicated to all our scientific society, the BHS - Hemato Knowledge Hub is to become the top-notch e-learning platform for clinical hematologists, laboratory hematologists, researchers, nurses, allied healthcare professionals as other scientists with a specific interest in the field of hematology.
Start your e-learning journey with BHS by exploring the BHS - HEMATO KNOWLEDGE HUB
The Hub provides high-quality educational materials within a multi-sponsored environment. The platform will grant the BHS community (members, partners & attendees at BHS events) access to:
- Recordings of the BHS educational courses (PPT presentations to be found on the BHS website)
- Recordings of the presentations held at GAM and Post-ASH
- BHS webinars by national key opinion leaders on relevant topics*
- Critical reviews of new data presented at ASH
- Podcasts & so on
*The following accredited webinars via BrainTop have been included in the content of the Hub. To receive your accreditation, login into the Hub and click on the links below:
For 2021, the BHS - Hemato Knowledge Hub will be offered as an extra membership benefit to BHS members. Ad-hoc access will be granted to 2021 GAM attendees, corporate partners, and digital partners.
- To be able to access this extra benefit, please renew your 2021 membership by checking the email received in February 2021 with the subject RE: Renewal 2021 Membership Belgian Hematology Society (BHS) or send an email at email@example.com
REGISTER HERE for FREE
*Accreditation has been requested and it will be available in due time