This event has finished
Dear attendees of the BHS educational courses,
Dear BHS members,
The BHS board has decided to cancel the educational course planned Saturday march 14 due to the current SARS-CoV-2 outbreak.
As we cannot offer a meeting room which assure an acceptable social distance, we think this is the most secure measure to prevent spreading the virus under our trainees who could contaminate our highly vulnerable patients.
The educational councilors are working on a web-based alternative to replace the planned face to face meeting. We keep you informed as soon the presentations are available on the BHS website. The following weeks will learn how we have to proceed for the educational session planned in April.
I hope that we can rate this measure in a few months as “out of proportion”,
On behalf of the BHS board,
Ann Janssens, President BHS
Registration educational courses
- Attendance to the seminars is free for BHS members
- Trainees in Hematology are invited to register on line at the beginning of the 2-year cycle. It is allowed to start with either seminar 1 (year 1) or seminar 7 (year 2)
- Other BHS members are welcomed to attend the course without previous registration
- Non-BHS members must pay a fee, the equivalent of one year BHS membership for each year of the course
- The registration for the seminars 2019-2021 is required once-only. Any changes or updates can be made at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinators: Sophie Servais (ULg) / Tessa Kerre (UZ Ghent)
- Indications for autologous and allogeneic transplants
- Conditioning: myeloablative vs RIC
- Donor and stem cell source selection
- GVHD: pathogenesis, prevention and treatment
- Relapse after transplantation : prevention and treatment