This event has finished
To make sure we can offer all interested participants the possibility to join, and with the health and safety of all participants and speakers in mind, the BHS Board has decided to organize the upcoming educational course online.
The speakers will record their presentation from home instead of giving their lecture live on March 13.
The presentations will be published on the BHS website so that you will be able to watch the presentations at a time which is convenient for you.
The recordings will be published by April 22 at the latest.
Registration educational courses
- Attendance to the seminars is free for BHS members
- Trainees in Hematology are invited to register online at the beginning of the 2-year cycle. It is allowed to start with either seminar 1 (year 1) or seminar 7 (year 2)
- Other BHS members are welcome to attend the course without previous registration
- Non-BHS members must pay a fee, the equivalent of one year BHS membership for each year of the course
- The registration for the seminars 2019-2021 is required once only. Any changes or updates can be made at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
Coordinators: Marc André (Mont Godinne) / Daan Dierickx (UZ Leuven)
- HL by Marc André
- DLBCL (including PTLD and DHL) by Daan Dierickx
- Other aggressive B-cell NHL (BL, PCNSL, MCL) by Virginie De Wilde
- T- and NK-cell NHL by Sylvia Snauwaert