As of January 1, 2013 the yearly EHA membership fee for young hematologists (up to 36 years of age) will be reduced from € 100 to only € 20.
We believe EHA membership contributes to the development of the careers of young professionals.
EHA membership benefits provide the young hematologist with
- Monthly subscription to Haematologica/The Hematology journal
- Eligibility to EHA Career Development Program
- Eligibility to EHA Congress travel grant
- Discount on EHA Congress & EHA events’ individual registration fee
- Priority access to webcasts of EHA Congress
- Nomination & voting rights in EHA board member election
- Access to EHA membership directory
- Access to CV passport online version
- Subscription to EHA Newsletter, - e-bulletin, - Newsflash and Annual Congress Program Announcement
Altogether, membership with EHA can support the pursuit of their career goals.
Ulrich Jäger Arndt Borkhardt
EHA President EHA Membership Committee Chair
European Hematology Association
EHA Executive Office
Koninginnegracht 12b | 2514 AA The Hague | The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)70 3020 099