WE SUPPORT OUR YOUNG HEMATOLOGISTS*
*A “young” hematologist is defined as a hematologist in training or trained for less than 5 years.
The BHS keeps promoting the education of young hematologists and decided to offer 5 travel grants of a maximum of 1,500€ each to support the attendance to:
European School of Hematology
The entire cursus program of the European School of Hematology can be found on the following webpage: https://www.esh.org/.
This year’s next courses supported by the BHS are :
- 2nd How I Manage: CAR-T Therapies and Bispecific Antibodies for my patients (29 Sept-01 Oct, Berlin)
- 25th Annual John Goldman Conference on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Biology and Therapy (6-8 Oct, Mandelieu)
- 7th Translational Research Conference: Lymphoid Malignancies (20-22 Oct, Estoril)
- 6th International Conference: Acute Myeloid Leukemia "Molecular and Translational": Advances in Biology and Treatment (29-31 Oct, Estoril)
Who is eligible?
- A “young” hematologist (=hematologist in training or trained for less than 5 years)
- The selection of one young hematologist per hematology centre will be privileged
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter to the BHS Secretariat at email@example.com by Monday, 11 September.
The BHS grant of a maximum amount of 1,500€/pers. will support the cost of the registration fee, travel by plane in economy class or by train in 2nd class and a 3 stars hotel accommodation*.
*Reimbursement of expenses will be based on original invoices.