This event has finished
Given the current situation with the pandemic and with the health and safety of everyone in mind, we hereby would like to inform you that the decision has been taken to hold the 3 next BHS courses (December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022) in a hybrid way with no onsite participants.
Only speakers will attend onsite in order to be able to record their presentations. The course chairs will also be present onsite in order to support the speakers, where needed.
Please be informed there will be NO livestreaming on the day of the course. The presentations and recordings of the course will be made available online as soon as possible after the course.
Once available, you will be informed by mail where to access the educational material.
- Transfusion: indications (RBC, platelets, granulocytes, plasma) and Patient Blood Management - Timothy Devos (UZ Leuven-KUL)
- Transfusion: practical aspects & hemovigilance - Hanane El. Kenz (Brugmann–ULB)
- Blood-derived cell therapy products: processing and regulations - Ivan Van Riet (UZ Brussel–VUB)
- Advanced cell therapy - Bart Vandekerckhove (UZ Gent–UGent)
- Hematopoietic stem cell mobilization and collection - Daan Dierickx (UZ Leuven-KUL)