This event has finished
|PROGRAM SEMINAR 7: GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE - 23/04/2022|
Given the current situation with the pandemic and with the health and safety of everyone in mind, this course will be held in a hybrid way with no onsite participants.
Please be informed there will be NO livestreaming on the day of the course. The presentations and recordings of the course will be made available online as soon as possible after the course.
- Basic principles of clinical research - Charlotte Tuerlinckx: datanurse Hematology (UZ Leuven)
- Evidence-based medicine: critical interpretation of clinical trials - Martin Wising (UZ Brussel)
- Psycho-Oncology in hematology - Isabelle Merckaert (ULB)
- Geriatric assessment in hematology: Go vs. Slow go or no Go - Jan Lemmens (GZA Antwerp)
- Advanced care planning - Barbara Plehiers (CHU Charleroi)